Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer fun, part 1

Coral Pink Sand Dunes.....

This was actually a couple of months ago, I'm a bad blogger! We took a weekend trip to the Coral Pink dunes in Southern Utah, it was a lot of fun and nobody got hurt; a successful trip! I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, as usual, but here are a few.




Kamryn loves to ride..... as long as it isn't moving! We are still trying to pull out that adventurous side in her




Tim and his ride



Tim and Kamryn in the sand rail, this is more her style!


Lexi and Corbin, aren't they cute!


Lexi getting a little lesson from dad




Lexi dancing......Turn on anything with a beat and you can bet Lexi is dancing! She loves to be the center of attention, and when she sees my camera she really gets into it. (Don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of the blog)

Random fun......




We were playing in the backyard trying to do cartwheels and handstands. The cartwheels still came easy, but I had to practice a while to get the handstand!


Greg was trying to teach Lexi and Kamryn how to do a cartwheel. They didn't quite get it yet!




Lexi loves to "hang" out in Greg's room! (yes this is in my house attached to the ceiling!)

No comments: