Monday, June 1, 2009

Red Rock

Last weekend we decided to take a morning hike up to Red Rock Canyon and do a little climbing. We are lucky that we have a live-in guide that can supply all the gear and knowledge for us....thanks Greg!




Lexi was so excited because she actually fits in the harness this year and can climb by herself...




Checking out how high she is! Greg climbed next to her to help her out when she needed it. Look at the grin on her face, she was so happy!

Still going!


She didn't weigh enough to repel down, so Greg helped her out. It was really fun to watch her climb, I think she is a natural!


Kamryn wanted to try a little climbing





There's Tim! He got up in about half the time it took me, I definitely need more practice!



My turn.....





About halfway there....I did make it to the top, but sadly I don't have a picture to prove it!

No comments: