Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dancin to the 80's.....and snails!

Lexi had her annual summer dance recital and the theme was dancin to the 80's. Her song was "Toy Soldier" so they got to dance with their teddy bear (or monkey in her case) who also had matching outfits. Lexi loves to be on stage and is a natural entertainer. I will have to post a video of the performance later.

Such a goof!


Lexi and the girls (all except the other Sophia and Piper)Notice the chin -to -shoulder pose, I don't know where she learned that but she always does it!

Lexi and her friend Ashlyn



Snails, Snails, and more snails........
It rained most of June in Utah so the snails are everywhere in my parents yard, Lexi was in heaven. I'm not sure what the fascination is with the snails, but it kept her entertained. She would go snail hunting from the first light of the morning until it was dark outside. When she wasn't hunting all she talked about was her snails. Now she wants to move to Utah so she can find snails every day.
Lexi and Grandma pulling snails out of the window wells. For some reason this was a popular snail spot.


The snail bucket, these were only the first findings


New friends.....I never did tell her what Grandma did with them after we left! I think I will let Grandma tell her!

No comments: