Kamryn's Birthday.....give her a balloon and she is happy for hours! I think she played with them more than any of her presents that she got!
Opening presents, I think she liked it! I swear every time she sees the camera I get the same blank stare!

She wasn't so sure about the candles!

She wasn't so sure about the candles!
Lexi's new toy.
We went to Utah one weekend and Tim surprised Lexi with a fourwheeler. I wasn't completely sold on the idea, but I'm getting used to it.

Practice makes perfect! We decided that it would be a good idea for her to practice using the brakes and throttle in a little more controled environment, our little backyard! She picked it up right away and is doing really well!

Practice makes perfect! We decided that it would be a good idea for her to practice using the brakes and throttle in a little more controled environment, our little backyard! She picked it up right away and is doing really well!
We took a trip to the sand dunes so she could try it out in the wide open, much more fun than our backyard!
Who needs a Banshee when you can ride a little pink 50? Mark couldn't help himself!
Lexi is learning how to take care of her things; she had to wash her fourwheeler after our trip!
Family visits...
My sister Paulette and her family came to escape the Utah winter and visit for a week. We went bowling, drove through Red Rock and had a picnic, and went to a little farm nearby. Here's some pictures of the fun!


Lexi with her cousins Sydney, Marcus, and Hunter
Typical family picture!
Kamryn loves the animals

Lexi was in heaven!! She still asks me when she can ride a horse again! Kamryn kept begging to get on, but when it was her turn she freaked out and wanted off

We took the kids to paint pottery. They loved it! Lexi's has already been broken twice by Kamryn!
Easter!
I have to tell you I actually laughed out loud when I saw these pictures. When the kids got up on Easter morning they were so excited to go and find their eggs, needless to say I didn't have time to tame their hair before taking pictures. (My kids get the worst bed-head ever!)We ended up playing too long and didn't even get a picture in their dresses. Oh well, who needs cute pictures with their hair perfect in their pretty dresses anway?! (I am a little disappointed I didn't get any! They did look cute!)
This was the night before Easter, decorating eggs. Lexi's braid had fallen out and Kamryn just woke up from her nap.
The hunt continues
Random pic that I thought was cute!



















3 comments:
I LOVE that you captured that morning face and hair. That is priceless! So fun. We don't really have that "morning hair" problem at our house....but I have heard about it.
It is so fun to be able to see what your family is up to. Especially since we haven't been able to get together.
The hair is great! Sydnee's is always a mess. Some mornings she has a huge afro! lol
Love the Hair I noticed all the comments are about it!! But soooo cute!
Post a Comment