It's been a really long time since I have posted anything. I wish I had a really good excuse but other than the usual craziness that is our life there isn't a good one. So I'm back....at least for now!
We just got back from spending a week in Florida. We had so much fun going to Disneyworld, SeaWorld, playing in the sand at the beach, and best of all.....relaxing!
Disneyworld.....
The happiest place on earth?! I'm still not sure about that, it was 98 degrees, humid, and really crowded, but I have to admit it was fun.


Flying Dumbo, we waited in line for about 30 minutes; Kamryn looks thrilled doesn't she!
Lexi with Grandpa and Grandma in Minnie's kitchen. It was fun to have my parents with us
Tim and the girls in Minnie's garden
A long day at Disney!! Kamryn didn't even wake up until 7 the next day!
Sea World.....
The fam with Shamu. He was the only character we got to see the whole trip. I had to tell Lexi that the others must be on vacation, (we didn't want to wait in the 2 hour line to see Mickey!) I think the others were hiding out because it was so hot!
I finally got a smile out of Kamryn on the carousel
The Beach......
Tim and the girls playing in the waves. Lexi loved it, Kamryn wasn't too impressed!
Cold and tired!
Tim getting the sand cleaned off his feet by my mom! He looks like he is relaxed, but really he hates his feet touched!
Relaxing.....

Kamryn and Grandpa listening to some tunes by the pool















3 comments:
What a fun trip. I'm sure your girls loved it! They are so cute!
Looks like so much fun but we're glad that you guys are back(and not moving like everyone else)!
That looks like fun!! Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment