Monday, February 16, 2009

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Shalae, BUT my computer with all my photos has a virus! And no, they are not backed up, believe me I am kicking myself right now! I am just praying that they can be saved! Oh, and if your husbands try to use Limewire, STOP THEM!! And don't forget to back up all of your photos!

3 comments:

Shalae said...

Ohhhh Andrea! I am soooo sorry! If you haven't recovered them, give me a call. Brett knows a little something about computers and has recovered some stuff for us in the past. Seriously, give me a call and maybe he can help you out. 258-1064

Brandy said...

Oh crappy!! I hope you can recover them. That would be heart breaking if they are lost.

pmaynes said...

Yes! If your husband is going to use limewire make sure you have your virus protection up to date, that's how we got our viruses, yes plural. You have to know how to tell what is safe to download, and sorry but those husbands don't always pay attention. Luckily we caught our viruses before they did any real damage. You only do it once then you get an external hard drive. We lost our photos when our Marcus jumped on our laptop destroying the hard drive, never again!!!