Lexi had her annual Christmas dance recital, which is always entertaining. The girls are so cute at this age and just love getting on stage. Here are some pictures from the day. The last one is the video of her dance, just click on the play button. (Don't forget to pause the music player at the bottom of the blog)
I just love little girls in curlers! Lexi wasn't too fond of them, but she wanted "princess hair" so she is learning that sometime beauty hurts!

All the girls waiting to go on stage
Their song was "Santa has an Airplane"
The holidays are finally over, and I feel like I am finally getting back into a normal routine. This year we spent 2 weeks in Utah over Christmas and New Years. It was a lot of fun to spend time with the family and play in the snow, but I was happy to get home to some warmer weather and no snow!
Lexi with her cousin Addison. They played in the snow for hours! It was so much fun to have some of Tim's family in Utah with us.

We have a retention pond down the street from my parents house, it makes a perfect sledding hill.

We have a retention pond down the street from my parents house, it makes a perfect sledding hill.
Kamryn kind of got left out this year because she takes a long afternoon nap and that was the time we went sledding, somehow I don't think she would have minded.
Lexi got a new bike for Christmas this year; there was too much snow outside to ride so Grandma and Grandpa were really nice to let her ride it in the house! There was one minor accident when she hit a side table and knocked it down and broke 2 picture frames! (for the record, I'm not nearly as nice as grandma and grandpa, the bike stays outside!)

Tim and his (root) Beer keg for New Years. It was actually some of the best root beer I've ever had, once you got past the 3 inches of foam! Thanks Tammy!
I will have to post Christmas pictures later, I seem to have misplaced the disc that has most of my pictures on it!








2 comments:
The dance recital is adorable. I can't wait to put Sydnee in dance. Too bad we didn't get together when you were here. Let me know next time you are in town.
How cute! I love her in curlers, I hope Kylie grows some hair someday =)!
Post a Comment