I know it's a little late, but my motto lately is better late than never! This year we had a fall festival and a Trunk or Treat the weekend before Halloween, so the kids got to dress up twice. On Halloween we went to a friends house for dinner and took the kids around the neighborhood trick-or-treating. The kids had a blast, and it was a lot more fun for us to hang out with our friends at the same time. My camera batteries died on Halloween and I couldn't find my battery charger, or new batteries so my friend let me use a disposable camera that they had. Of course I still haven't taken it in to get developed so the only pictures I have are from the Trunk-or-treat. The girls looked so cute in the costumes my mom made, THANKS MOM!! Lexi decided to be a witch and I decided Kamryn would make a good pirate (this actually started with our trip to Texas, she played swords with Zack and had a lot of fun) Right before we were going to take pictures we gave Kamryn her sword, and within 10 seconds she wacked Lexi on the head and gave her a huge bruise! Luckily her witch hat covered it nicely. Needless to say, the sword was taken away right after pictures!
Check out my blog for Kid's Philosophy
5 years ago





3 comments:
oh my gosh! your girls are soo cute!! your mom is amazing. i just love both of those outfits. i can't wait to see the ones from halloween night. hurry and get them developed...and show me the pictures of the girls with their hair bows.
Those costumes are awesome! I didn't know your mom could do that. Also, love the blog layout!
I can't believe your mom is so talented! the costumes are GREAT! I have been waiting to see them! I knew they would be so cute!
Post a Comment