Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've been tagged

5 Things Tag:

I was tagged by Ashley, so here ya go:

5 shows I love to watch (of course this changes depending on the season)

1- The Office
2- What Not To Wear
3- Jon & Kate Plus 8
4- The Hills
5- Real World/Road Rules Challenge (I know, I'm lame!)

5 favorite restaurants

1- Cheesecake Factory
2- Village Baker
3- Corrino's
4- Cafe Rio
5- Texas Roadhouse

5 things that happened yesterday (nothing exciting, but here you go!)

1- Nagged Lexi to clean her room ALL DAY!! It never got done so I took more toys away. I'm still not convinced that this is actually doing any good, I guess we will see.
2- Took Lexi to Pre-school (She got in trouble AGAIN!! anyone have any advice? I'm scared for when she actually goes everyday to kindergarten)
3- Took all of the legs off of my couches so my dog can't hide under there and chew EVERYTHING!!!
4- Hung out with my mom for a couple hours
5- Played volleyball, we had to forfeit because no one ever comes!! But I still got to play and work on my moves!

5 things I look forward to today (Well, today is almost over, so I will say for tomorrow)

1- Tim's last day of work for the week!
2- Going to the gym
3- Getting some clothes that I ordered online, they should be here tomorrow! I have discovered how fun online shopping can be, the kids can play and I can still shop! Now if I can just get that money tree planted outside I would be set!
4- Watching the new episode of The Office
5- Making treats for Halloween

5 things I love about the fall

1- Playing at the park, or just being outside and not sweating
2- Hot Chocolate, even if it's still 80 degrees outside!
3- sweatpants and slippers
4- Halloween
5- crisp air in the morning

5 things on my wish list

1- Having a healthy, happy fam!
2- Early retirement for Tim
3- A baby boy.....someday!
4- To sell my car, and our lot (any takers??!)
5- A maid, chef, laundry service, massage therapist (you said wish right!)

5 people I tag

1- Ashley Gunson
2- Jenny Kennet
3- Robin Keagle
4- Tonya
5- Paulette

1 comment:

Shalae said...

Andrea,

I am a total closet Hills and RW/RR Challenge fan. Have you been watching the Island? I fell asleep last night during it. So funny! We totally should hang out. Who knew we had so much in common