I'm so in love with this little guy! Gavin is 2 1/2 weeks old already and is growing like a weed! He had a checkup this morning and is 9lbs 6oz and 22 inches long! Since we left the hospital he has gained 2 1/2 pounds and over 1 inch in length! The girls LOVE him and it is so cute to watch them mother him. When he cries Lexi will sing him little songs that she makes up as she goes and Kamryn likes to get right up close to his face and talk to him and bring him toys to play with. They actually fight over who gets to put his dirty diapers in the trash! I'm sure that won't last, but I will enjoy it while it does!
I took some pictures yesterday, so I thought I would post a few. He wasn't too interested in wearing the hat, in fact he kept trying to eat it so it was a bit of a challenge. I am just learning how to use my camera so it took a while to get the lighting right and then I had to get him to cooperate! It was fun nevertheless!
Not sure where he got those toes! I definitely can't spread mine like that!
Kamryn brought him some princess toys to play with! It's inevitable, he will be dressed up and treated like one of the girls!

4 comments:
ADORABLE! He is soooo cute! Cute hat too!
He is so handsome! I told you there is something about little boys and their Mommy :)
Love his boppy cover ;) and hat, too!
Miss you guys and so glad he's doing great!
I LOVE little baby boys. They are so much fun. He is adorable. Thanks for putting up photos. Miss you guys!
Hey Andrea. I noticed you still have my old blog address. My new one is rubble-k-hiett@blogspot.com Gavin is so cute and looks like he is growing so fast. Hope you guys are enjoying Colorado, especially this time of year. Miss you! Jenny
Post a Comment