Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Texas

Well, we are finally home again after spending 10 days in Texas visiting family and friends. We don't get to visit as often as we would like, so it is always nice to spend time with everybody there. Tim also likes to go home and get spoiled with all the Lemon Mirengue pie he can eat! We love Y'all and hopefully we'll see you soon! Here are a few pictures from the trip.



Lexi and Zack (Tim's youngest brother) Swinging in the rain. LOVE the Texas rain!

Tim went on a night swim with the girls and Lexi finally learned to swim underwater (I'll post a video)
We took the kids to Sea World in San Antonio. Kamryn was not impressed with Shamu, this is the expression she had for the entire show!
This year we decided to take a trip to South Padre Island, which is in South Texas, close to Mexico. It was a lot of fun to hang out on the beach and play in warm water.

Lexi and her cousin Addison at Pirates Landing for dinner, it is decorated with pirates everywhere, the kids thought it was pretty cool.

Lexi and Grandpa walking in the waves

Building sand castles, the kids were covered in sand every day, they loved it!

Kamryn decided it was much more fun to hang out on the step at the pool and watch everyone else swim.

This is the usual look I get when I try to take a picture of Kamryn, she really is a happy child.....sometimes!
Lexi with Grandma and Grandpa and Zack. She had so much fun staying at their house, she has already been asking when we are going back to visit.

Lexi and her Aunt Lisa

Lexi and her Aunt Christy

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow, I haven't visited in awhile! Love your new family pic at the top of your blog.

Texas looked like a blast. I went back a few posts and look at all of your pictures. Love 'em!

Anonymous said...

How Fun! I love the pic's on the beach. Don't ya just love sand in the diaper!