I had my camera out the other day and Kamryn was being so funny and actually wanting me to take her picture; usually I am chasing after her to get anything and it comes out blury or I only get her back, so this was fun! She has really been a lot of fun lately, even when she is having one of her many tantrums, she is so darn cute! (of course you may have to remind me of this tomorrow while she is in the middle of one of those tantrums!) Here are some of the pictures we took, and some others from the week that were just cute!




If Lexi sees a camera she has to get in front of it, even if she has food all over her face!

Here are the girls cuddling with Coco, you have to look closely because she blends perfectly with the blanket she is sleeping on.

Time out!! She wouldn't even look up at me, I guess I wouldn't want my picture taken either if I was that mad!
3 comments:
I love it! Your post reminds me so much of my life. Ella NEVER wants to have her picture taken; Jayden is the exact opposite! He loves having his picture taken. Kamryn is getting so big too! How do you make her hold still long enough to do hair?
What cute pictures! She looks just like her dad
What a cutie!
Post a Comment