Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It has begun!!

I didn't think it could happen so soon....I really have been trying to avoid it..... but whatever I do I can't deny it.......the princess stage has begun! I thought I would have at least another 6 months before I had to deal with another child with the obsession, but I was wrong! Kamryn has been trying to walk in Lexi's dress up shoes and the other day she brought me one of Lexi's outfits and insisted I put it on her. She has carried them around in the past and held them up to her face, I thought it was just because they were silky and she liked the way they felt...oh no, she was just figuring out how to tell me that she wanted to wear it! I put it on her and she pranced around the house like a perfect little princess; of course when I get my camera out she refuses to smile! I do have to admit it is really cute, but I just thought Lexi would grow out of this stage before Kamryn got obsessed and it might have saved me from having to buy more of this stuff so there would be enough for the both of them! What can I say, Kamryn really looks up to her big sister; I'm glad they have each other. I guess on the positive side, it might save me from having to play all the princess stuff with Lexi now that Kamryn is in on it!!


Once I got my camera she kept sitting by the wall and giving me this straight face!

Best Friends!!

I finally chased her down and got a little smile, I take what I can get these days!

1 comment:

Elle said...

looks like I have something to look forward to. Haven't seen you in awhile. Maybe you should do your VT, just kidding, but really where have you been???