Monday, February 4, 2008

Our Little Princess


If you were to come by on any given day this is probably what Lexi will look like. She wakes up in the morning, puts on her princess dress, crown, heels, and accessories; then carries on with her day. The other day she ran into the kitchen and stood on the chair and said, "Mom, I'm stuck in the castle, you have to save me!" (Now keep in mind she is all decked out in her princess attire) I don't have quite the imagination as she does so I wasn't sure how I was supposed to save her from the castle, so I asked what I should do. Lexi said "get that rope and throw it to me." I got the pretend rope from the floor and threw it up to the chair. She grabbed hold of the air around her and jumped off the chair. She said, "thanks mom" and ran back into her room. She's always entertaining!

No comments: