Sunday, February 3, 2008

About Us....

So it seems like everyone has a blog these days, so I thought why not join in the fun. I am so horrible at sending photos and updating everyone on what's going on with us so I guess this way I only have to keep the website up to date, now lets just hope I can do that! Just bear with me while I figure all this out!
ANYWAY....about us.... Tim is a Superintendent for Okland Construction and is working at Creech Air Force Base in Indian Springs. I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 little girls. Alexis is 3 and is a total princess, and not always in a good sense. Kamryn is 11 months and is definately the sensitive one, just don't look at her wrong and she is ok. They are a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. I couldn't imagine not having them in our lives, we are so blessed.

No comments: