Thursday, March 4, 2010

What's next?

Well, good news first! We found out we are having a boy!! We are so excited and I think we still don't really believe it yet! This pregnancy has been challenging, but it really makes me appreciate what a miracle each child really is. At my ultrasound they told me the hemorrhage that I had is completely gone, but the placenta was partially covering my cervix (placenta previa) which means I would have to have a c-section if it doesn't move up before delivery. I just had another ultrasound, and thankfully the placenta has moved out of the way, so unless something else happens they can finally treat this as a "normal" pregnancy!



More good news, just bad timing! The sale is finally complete on our house and closes on March 27th; we are so glad that this process is almost over but the timing makes it hard. The company Tim works for is bidding more work in Vegas, but we won't know if they get the job for another few weeks. If they don't get the job then we will be moving to Colorado Springs to start a project there. The complicated part is that we can't find a place to live until we know if we will be moving to Colorado or staying in Vegas, which won't happen until after the closing on our house! In the meantime we will be moving all of our stuff into the company house and staying there until the end of the month, then hopefully we can start looking for a house and get settled in (wherever that may be!) I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and we will take each adventure as it comes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun seeing you at the the salon today and chitchating! Your little fam is DARLING! Good luck with your baby boy. I'm glad it's looking like you won't have a csection. I hope everything goes perfectly and he is the best baby on the planet. I can't wait to see pics of his cute little face!

Kaydee said...

Well we hope you stay in Vegas!! I loved Kamryn b-day post...what a cuttie.