Tim just celebrated The BIG TWO NINE (ok, I am about 2 weeks late on this post, sorry Tim!). Unfortunately the day was just like any other since he had to work all day, except that we had a few friends over and ordered Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and had Lemon Meringue pie for dessert. He has been asking me, well for about the last 7 years, to make him a lemon meringue pie (his favorite). I have been putting it off long enough so I decided it was time to give it a try and surprise him. His mom is the Lemon Meringue master so I have always been intimidated by it, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I did have to start over once, but it turned out really well and I already have to make it again for Thanksgiving!
Tim and the girls. Lexi had already told him that the boys in the brown truck brought him his present (UPS!), and after he grilled her on what it was she told him that it was a black shirt! Luckily that was only part of his gift so he was still surprised with a new watch.
Gotta love Guitar Hero! They look really intense
Kamryn just got a couple of new nightgowns and LOVES them. She wants to wear them all day long, which is fine, but the other day she didn't want to wear the sleeves so she just kept pulling it up over her tummy and clapping like she had just accomplished something great. She is so full of personality lately, so cute!!

I got out of the shower the other day and could hear Lexi yelling and crying, so I went to the kitchen to see what was going on and this is what I found! Kamryn was definitely proud of herself for pinning Lexi down! Is it mean that instead of helping Lexi I take a picture?! I couldn't help it!









4 comments:
Sometimes I wonder where they got "sugar and spice and everything nice"! Haha, I probably would have taken a picture first too. Tell Tim Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY!-Patrick
will you come over and make a lemon pie for us?? I made a few the other day and half were ok and the other half not so good!!
Your lemon meringue pie looks awesome and Kamryn definitely looks victorious.
Andrea- I completely forgot about the fridge. Do you still want it? Nick is ready for you to come get it whenever you want. Nicks cell is 677-5465. Also, I wanted to maybe order some more scentsy. Please email me at michelleluekenga@hotmail.com. Also, I need to send you an invite to our blog.
Post a Comment