Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sisters!

Nobody can make Kamryn laugh the way Lexi can; it doesn't even have to be something funny and Kamryn will just crack up. I could hear them laughing from the other room so I went in to see what they were doing and I just had capture it on video. I had given them a cup of cereal to share while they watched Care Bears and every time Lexi would take a bite, Kamryn just thought it was the funniest thing. (you may want to pause the music player at the bottom of the blog)

4 comments:

Mike&JenFamily said...

That is so cute! I remember laughing about nothing with my sister too. Sister are the best! BTW-cute blog! My blog address is: mjkennett.blogspot.com

Shalae said...

That is so cute! I always seem to miss those fun moments! BTW, we are trying to sell our house so that we can have more room when the baby comes. We are going to stay in the neighborhood. Know anyone who wants to buy a house? :) Just let me know.

Robin said...

Oh mi gosh! So adorable!!!!

Robin said...

Oh mi gosh, that is the cutest video ever! :-)